Monday, September 12, 2016

FAR AWAY

Looking at the mirror
Intoxicated by liquor
My heart heavy
with head pounding
amidst the pain
lies the game
i kind of wonder
why this asunder?
Remember the isle
which taste like bile
We said i do
Only if we were idle.
The love we shared
Has gone bizarre
Only our reckoning
will turn our morning.
I look at your eyes
and see disguise
no longer my lover
but a stranger.
How did i fall into your arms
That has caused me harms
Oh my lover,
This is over.
Our love has turned sour
With the passing hour
Happiness slips away
No need to say nay
As your standing frame
Takes my heart for a game
I turn my back
Knowing my lack
This is the end
Of our fairy tale
And i wish to say hello
To our faded tempo
Because for ever
We are FAR AWAY
(culled from iyke's muse)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment