Sunday, November 13, 2016

MY BIO

Hi! You are welcome to nokpakam.blogspot.com. I want to use this time out to give you a tip about myself and what this blog is all about. I assure you that you will not regret coming here.


"I am me and no other" which means that I live my life, right my stories, do my job without copying people ( originality ) and I achieve all these by God grace in me.
Without wasting time on that, let me quickly tell you about myself. My name is Ifeanyi Ezeugwu, musically called Flawlex. Am an ND holder in insurance, institute of management and technology Enugu (IMT), a journalist in the making at the university of Nigeria Nsukka. Part time production engineer (radio Nigeria, Enugu zonal office). I am a song writer, musical artiste and a great performer. To confirm that just invite me for your event and watch your guest give me a standing ovation. Am not bragging because its in me. I do more of afro pop, inspirational songs but that doesnt mean I can't do hip hop and gospel songs.
    I am a writer by choice because I have chosen to share personal experience, information, educative and entertaining stories not only in music but also in writing and thats why I created this blog so as to share information, educate and entertain you on what is happening mostly within and outside our environment from all works of life, be it politics, business, crime, fashion, entertainment and anything you can think of. This blog is not restricted to any news worthy stories. Amazing right?
    I think this is where I will draw the curtain and I will like you to know that I am here to serve you. It will be my pleasure to see your reaction on any of the comment space under any of my posts or you can e-mail me through nokpakam@gmail.com. but before I forget, if you also need my services as a musical artiste contact me via nokpakam@yahoo.com. or call my management via 08110834056. I can also be reached through my social media platforms. On Instagram @nokpakam, twitter @nokpakam. Facebook- Flawlex Eany. U can also like my Facebook page via nokpakamzone.

No comments:

Post a Comment